About the author: Jinane Doughan is a professional make-up artist with a degree from the French Fashion Institute ESMOD Dubai. She specialized in natural handmade skincare and haircare products.
Her YouTube channel, Jinane World, has 600+ educational videos and 100K+ subscribers.
She is an accredited Master Trainer and gives courses at a reputed academy that has 16 branches worldwide. She sells online courses about natural skincare.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Use any natural skincare or haircare products at your own risk and perform a patch test before use.
We continue with part two of our series of perfume oils for the special occasion of Valentine’s day. We will learn how to make a perfume oil in a different way, the passion way! It is easy to make and it is as exotic as the one we made before, the perfume oil of love.
- Sweet almond oil – This is a carrier oil
- Essential oils: cherry blossom oil, lavender oil, clove oil
- Mica color powder – It has a nice shine
- Oil color powder – Fuschia
- Glitter – Optional
Note: We will use two coloring powders in our perfume oil: the mica color powder which mixes well with oils but still can leave a residue at the bottom of the bottle. This is normal; just shake the bottle. The other color is oil color powder that dissolves fully in the perfume oil.
Why are we adding then the mica color powder if it doesn’t dissolve fully? Just for the beautiful shine and glittering look.
- 12 grams of sweet almond oil (0.42 ounces)
- 1 gram of cherry blossom essential oil (0.035 oz)
- 1 gram of lavender essential oil (0.035 oz)
- 1 gram of clove essential oil (0.035 oz)
- Half a gram of glycerin (0.017 oz)
Steps: How To Make A Perfume Oil Of Passion
– Add 12 grams of sweet almond oil
– Add 1 gram of cherry blossom oil
– Add 1 gram of lavender oil
– Add 1 gram of clove oil
– Mix really well so that they combine together fully
– Add half a gram of glycerin. Mix well
– Now we will add the mica color powder. With a toothpick, add just a bit and mix well
– Now we will add the oil color powder. I am choosing the fuschia color. You can choose the color you like. Again with the tip of a toothpick, add a bit and mix well
– Add a sprinkle of gold glitter – This is optional
– Use a small funnel to put the perfume oil in the bottle
As you have seen, we really pampered this perfume oil. We added three essential oils for the fragrance, gave it a shine with the mica color and sprinkled a touch of glitter to give it that special look for Valentine’s day.
Apply it on the body or behind the ears or at the pulse points.
Video How-To on My Channel | Jinane World
Watch after 10m 40s in the video below to see the steps of this article.