About the author: Jinane Doughan is a professional make-up artist with a degree from the French Fashion Institute ESMOD Dubai. She specialized in natural handmade skincare and haircare products.
Her YouTube channel, Jinane World, has 600+ educational videos and 100K+ subscribers.
She is an accredited Master Trainer and gives courses at a reputed academy that has 16 branches worldwide. She sells online courses about natural skincare.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Use any natural skincare or haircare products at your own risk and perform a patch test before use.
This natural eyebrow gel is made with three ingredients that can be found easily. It gives the eyebrows a very natural look and is done in no time.
- Natural jelly. You can easily make the jelly yourself at home as per this article: DIY Natural Jelly for Hands.
- Natural and unsweetened cocoa powder
- A small container to keep the gel in
Units Of Measurement
We will weigh the quantities in grams.
- 10 grams of natural jelly = 0.35 ounces
- 0.5 grams of beeswax = 0.017 ounces
- 2 grams of natural and unsweetened cocoa powder = 0.07 ounces
Steps To Make The Eyebrow Gel
1. In a small cup, combine 10 grams of natural jelly and 0.5 grams of beeswax.
2. Melt the contents of the cup slowly over a candle or on a low-heat stovetop. Swirl the cup gently while it’s melting to help it melt faster. Do not attempt to boil the contents; instead, simply melt them.
3. Add 2 grams of natural and unsweetened cocoa powder and mix well.
4. Return the mixture back to the heat source (that being a candle or the stovetop) to assure that all the cocoa is dissolved.
5. Pour the now dissolved mixture into a small container and allow it to cool off.
Our natural eyebrow gel is now ready to be used!
After it has dried fully, apply it with a small brush. Once applied, use an eyebrow brush to comb through the hairs.
This gel fills the eyebrows in a gentle and natural way. It doesn’t give a strong look. It is perfect for filling the gaps in the eyebrows. Here, I am trying it on my arm.
The natural eyebrow gel can also be used as mascara. Apply it on the outside of the eyelashes, keeping away from the eyes.
If you like natural handmade face care products, check out these other articles:
Video How-To on My Channel | Jinane World
This video demonstrates the steps of this article.